Our service model begins with getting to know you and your family – the events of your past that have shaped your values; your vision for the future; your hopes and aspirations. For us, planning is a collaborative endeavor.
We implement a “True Wealth Design Team” concept whereby we combine The Certior Group team of professionals and other aligned experts with your existing advisors to form an interdisciplinary collaborative team that serves you and your family. Together we co-create strategies and solutions, guided by The Universal Collaborative Systemsm and The True Wealth Design Team Manifesto.
Managing, implementing, and supporting the True Wealth Design Team‘s recommendations is our primary focus at The Certior Group .
The Universal Collaborative Systemsm
- The Discovery Experience: qualitatively developing a clear Vision, Milestones and family members’ Four Keys while quantitatively gaining an understanding of your present financial picture.
- Collaboratively co-designing a Family Enterprise supported by a True Wealth philosophy, processes and structures.
- Operationalizing a Family Enterprise, developing the practices and traditions to strengthen family culture and leadership.
- Utilizing a Virtual Family Office structure, supporting and stewarding a Family Enterprise.
The True Wealth Design Team Manifesto
- We are focused on empowering our client families.
- The family comes first (i.e., their needs, wants, desires, etc.). They are part of the team in concept and in practice.
- We subscribe to the maxim that “together we’re better”.
- Thus, we are committed to creating synergy in our work with other professionals and our clients.
- We seek True Wealth optimization.
- That is, optimizing not only financial wealth but also core, experience, and contribution assets.
- We are individually and collectively willing to work beyond our specific areas of expertise
- In order to integrate our work with that of other team members, experts, and specialists.
- We strive to be honest, unbiased, objective, and transparent in all of our interactions and endeavors.
- We strive to express our opinions, disagreements, doubts, and uncertainties in appropriate and respectful manners.
- We seek ways to cooperate, collaborate, and reach agreement.
- We seek to build trust and respect among all team members
- Through the way we “show up”; through our thoughts, actions, and presence; through honesty, courtesy, and a sense of our mission and purpose (i.e., to serve our client families).
- We set the conditions under which all of our constituents can grow.
- Our client family members, our colleagues, and each of us individually – can grow through this experience (i.e., learning through education, training, and the capture and capitalization of wisdom from experience.
- We strive to better ourselves; to be the best we can be.
- We are guided by Gratitude in our thoughts and actions.