Our service model begins with getting to know you and your family – the events of your past that have shaped your values; your vision for the future; your hopes and aspirations. For us, planning is a collaborative endeavor.
We implement a “True Wealth Design Team” concept whereby we combine The Certior Group team of professionals and other aligned experts with your existing advisors to form an interdisciplinary collaborative team that serves you and your family. Together we co-create strategies and solutions, guided by our unique True Wealth Design Process and The True Wealth Design Team Manifesto.
Managing, implementing, and supporting the True Wealth Design Team‘s recommendations is our primary focus at The Certior Group .
The True Wealth Design Process
- Reflect and Discover
- Our unique discovery process identifies “Four Keys” in four key areas of life and important life values.
- Organize and Simplify
- Does it feel as if the more organized you try to get, the more complicated life becomes? We’ve developed a simple but effective solution utilizing a personalized dashboard. It’s the one place you can go to for all of your important financial information. Whether it’s records, plans, or just a quick overview of all your assets.
- Design and Build
- An inter-disciplinary team of professionals collaborates to develop an integrated strategy, guided and informed by your Four Keys and Core Values. We will help you develop your unique Family Treasury, your True Wealth Philosophy and capture your Wisdom Narrative.
- Advise and Implement
- With the “big picture” in mind, we will help you make informed, wise decisions and follow through to execute your chosen strategies and plans. Decision-making and execution can sometimes become complex. We assist by simplifying wherever appropriate and at times taking on some of the many tasks involved in executing your optimal True Wealth management process.
- Accountability and Support
- Our family stewardship and the implementation of a Private Single Family Trust Company or other appropriate structures, provide a framework of ongoing support to keep you on track.
The True Wealth Design Team Manifesto
- We are focused on empowering our client families.
- The family comes first (i.e., their needs, wants, desires, etc.). They are part of the team in concept and in practice.
- We subscribe to the maxim that “together we’re better”.
- Thus, we are committed to creating synergy in our work with other professionals and our clients.
- We seek True Wealth optimization.
- That is, optimizing not only financial wealth but also core, experience, and contribution assets.
- We are individually and collectively willing to work beyond our specific areas of expertise
- In order to integrate our work with that of other team members, experts, and specialists.
- We strive to be honest, unbiased, objective, and transparent in all of our interactions and endeavors.
- We strive to express our opinions, disagreements, doubts, and uncertainties in appropriate and respectful manners.
- We seek ways to cooperate, collaborate, and reach agreement.
- We seek to build trust and respect among all team members
- Through the way we “show up”; through our thoughts, actions, and presence; through honesty, courtesy, and a sense of our mission and purpose (i.e., to serve our client families).
- We set the conditions under which all of our constituents can grow.
- Our client family members, our colleagues, and each of us individually – can grow through this experience (i.e., learning through education, training, and the capture and capitalization of wisdom from experience.
- We strive to better ourselves; to be the best we can be.
- We are guided by Gratitude in our thoughts and actions.